UNDERC offers many options for housing. Comfortable apartments are available for researchers, technicians, and graduate students. For larger groups, there is the Hesburgh Hank dormitory. More private accommodations can be found at Craig House. Finally, Ward Hall can be reserved for additional housing.

Housing requests should be sent to the Assistant Director by March 1 to reserve space for the summer. The Hesburgh Hank dormitory is unavailable from May through July. Requests for use of Ward Hall should be made to the Director.