UNDERC offers many options for housing. Comfortable apartments are available for researchers, technicians, and graduate students.
Housing requests should be sent to the Assistant Director by March 15 to reserve space for the summer.
UNDERC has seven apartments available, four are one-bedroom with up to 4 beds per apartment, and three are two-bedroom with up to 8 beds per apartment.
- Electric stove and range
- Coffee maker
- Microwave oven
- Cooking and dining equipment
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Bunk-style bedrooms with extra-long twin beds
- Shared living room and balcony
- Wireless access to high-speed internet
Each apartment building also has a screened porch and deck. Laundry facilities are available and shared among both apartment buildings and Ward House. Additional bathrooms and showers are also shared with Ward House.
- Cleaning is the responsibility of occupants
- Occupants supply personal bedding (blanket, XL-twin sheets, and pillowcase) and toiletries (toilet paper, towels, etc.)
- During the field season, housing can get crowded, so expect to have roommates
- Housing for married couples is not guaranteed but will be accommodated if possible